Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m having problems checking out
- I don’t have a PayPal account
- How much is postage and packing?
- Delivery times
- How do I download the desktop calendars?
- Courier charges for the Limited Edition Books
- I can’t see the delivery cost in my basket
- How do send to several different addresses?
- How can I find out how much my order will be in a different currency?
- What are the last posting dates for Christmas 2016?
- Terms & Conditions?
I’m having problems checking out
If you are having problems when checking out you can always call us on +44 (0)1865 723404 or Email Us asking us to call you and we can take your payment over the telephone
I don’t have a PayPal account
If you don’t have a PayPal account please call us on +44 (0)1865 723404 or Email Us asking us to call you and we can take your payment over the telephone
How much is postage and packing?
Please SELECT Delivery Destination from drop down list for EACH ITEM – this adds the postage to your item as it is added to your shopping cart
Shipping is added to each product as you add it to your cart (see image below for 4 Romance of the Cotswolds calendars sent around the world) – therefore if you do not select the correct method the incorrect amount will be added to your order. This will result in a delay to your order being sent.
Once you view your cart changing the ‘Ship to Country’ or adding a postal code WILL NOT calculate the correct postage, nor will it change the method you have selected. Please remove the item and re-add selecting the correct delivery destination.
Due to the significant increase in Royal Mail postage costs, and the way they have changed their pricing structure, we have had to revise our postage and packing costs as below.
See below for details of our Limited Edition books
Postage/shipping on orders will be charged as follows:
|Destination||How||Approximate time to deliver||Cost|
|UK||Royal Mail||2-3 days||25% of the order value|
|Europe||Airmail||7 days||60% of the order value|
|Rest of the world||Surface mail||2-6 weeks||60% of the order value|
|Rest of the world||Airmail||10 days||75% of the order value|
Matching Set cards & envelopes you will see that the postage and packing on these is calculated at a lower percentage than shown above
Books due the the heavy weight of some of these items to post you will see that these are calculated at the cost to ship the goods to you (rather than a percentage of the value of the goods)
Canvas print orders can take up 14 days to be processed as they are made to order. Also, they will need a signature upon delivery so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for it.
Most orders will be processed and dispatched within 7 working days, but please note that your choice of shipping will determine how long it takes to arrive.
If your order is urgent or for a special occasion please contact us and we will do our best to dispatch to you by return.
Courier charges for the Limited Edition Books
Due to the value of these books courier charges will be quoted separately once you have advised us of your location. Delivery is free within Europe. Please call us on +44 (0)1865 723404
Books will be sent via courier, will be insured, and will need a signature upon delivery.
Delivery times – how long will it be before my order arrives?
Most orders will be processed and despatched within 7 working days (providing the goods are in stock), but please note that your choice of shipping will determine how long it takes to arrive.
If your order is urgent or for a special occasion please contact us and we will do our best to despatch to you by return.
How do I download the desktop calendars?
From the website
- Click the on the image you want and wait for the picture to load (this will be in the same window you are in) then right click on the picture and ‘set as desktop background’ (or ‘save as wallpaper’).
- If the image does not appear correctly in your window choose ‘stretch’ rather than centre
- Then click on the back arrow on your browser to return to our site. If this does not work, you may need to try the instructions below.
Click on the image. When the large image has loaded, right click on it and choose ‘set as desktop background’. If this does not work (due to security settings) then you will need to do the following:
- Left click on “download” and the image will then appear in a new window
- Right click on the image and choose the option to